TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ON-LINE HAMPER & GENERAL PURCHASES
AGE OF CONSENT
- If you are purchasing gifts containing alcohol, you must be at least 18 years of age as well as the recipient of the gift. Proof of age will be required at the receivers end for gifts containing alcohol.
- Full payment is required upon placement of order.
- Order will not be dispatched until payment is cleared.
- In the event that payment does not clear, the order will automatically be cancelled.
- Our hampers are packaged with care to avoid breakages however we can not guarantee the third party delivery service. In the event that there has been damage, please notify us within 5 days of delivery so arrangements can be made.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to advise us if your parcel has not arrived.
- Pulp & Willow are not responsible for any loss and or damage of the goods after delivery.
- We use either Startrack or Australia Post and a tracking number is available.
- Weekend deliveries are not available.
- All purchases processed are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST.
- No refunds or exchanges available in our range unless faulty so choose carefully.
- Only products listed are included in the hamper. Photographic props may have been used.
- The products you purchase from Pulp & Willow are not for re-sale.
- Cancellations not available once the goods have left our premises.
- It is possible that items may be substituted to a similar product of equal value.
- Refunds and exchanges are not available on our hamper range for change of mind, so please choose carefully.
- Sale items are not available for refund or exchange.
- Any orders place on line will be processed in our normal office trading hours which are 9am to 5pm Monday through to Friday.
- Purchases available to residents of Australia only.
- Pulp & Willow reserve the right to amend any or their terms and conditions so it is important to check them each time.